Monday, September 4, 2017

Baywatch Santa Monica Reconn: Labor Day 2017



Dateline: Labor Day 2017, Monday, Sept. 4th... along Santa Monica South and at the Venice Breakwater...

I wasn't planning on it... but it happened.....  There was Baywatch Santa Monica and I had my Nikon and telephoto lens in hand... so......









..... and then I took a break and swam out to the buoy off of SMS26 and found Baywatch Capt. Steve Powell at the helm and riding shotgun, OLS Deckhand, Sean Kennedy.


Some time later, below, at the Venice Breakwater...




Back along Santa Monica South, below.....



Above and below, Baywatch Santa Monica cameo behind the volleyball net...








10-4

Until next time.....

"County Recurrent" News
http://CountyRecurrent.blogspot.com

(All photos by & Copyright Will Maguire 2017.)

***   ***   ***

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is not a movie to watch with people you'd feel awkward with regarding penises, sexual innuendos, and scantily clad people. However, when I watched this, I thought it was a good, easy-to-watch movie. No torturous violence or sex. And although cheesy, there were parts of humor that I actually laughed at. I liked that they made the Efron seem dumb, let the "average" nerdy kid get the hot girl, and that they, in all honesty, did a pretty good job of sexualizing both men and women equally. watch32 movies I also like that they paid homage to the old cast. vexmovies I enjoyed the movie!