Sunday, October 30, 2016

Baywatch The Movie, Starring Dave Kastigar and Bill White


Dateline: Ave 23, Venice Beach, Sunday morning, October 30, 2016... we discovered from an anonymous source that the in production feature film BAYWATCH: THE MOVIE starring the The Rock was shooting 2nd unit shots today and as we approached Ave 23, who do we see but on duty LACo Lifeguards, OLS Dave Kastigar and OL Bill White!  These are their stories...





Below, OL Bill White practicing his lines for the scene with The Rock!...








Uh oh... I think Bill sees me with my Nikon D5200 with the long lens...  I guess I am just going to have to raise the bar a bit higher.....  :-)




Second Unit ATV below, standing by...


... and then we took a swim and split.....

10-4

Until next time.....


"County Recurrent" News
http://CountyRecurrent.blogspot.com

(All photos by & Copyright Will Maguire 2016.)

***   ***   ***


No comments: