Sunday, September 6, 2015

Zuma at 1800 hrs, Sunday, Sept. 6, 2015, by Steve Hotchkiss

Just in from Veteran LACo OL, Steve Hotchkiss from earlier this evening...

Hi Will,

Walking Zuma 6:00pm still crowded and they're not going home.






Editor's Note:  Now that kinda looks like OL Lance Keene in the photo below... and so I asked Steve if it was Lance.  Here is Steve's reply (and it's not Lance):

"Actually I think it may have been Tom Doman Jr.  But not sure, tried to stay stealth.  I went in the water up at the Malibu West club. Water must have been at least 73 with 15-20' visibility even with surf. No Hammerheads today, or should I say I didn't see any....."


*** Video Alert ! ***

•  Zuma at 1800 hrs: Video #1




•  Zuma at 1899 hrs: Video #2


 ---

*** Thanks Steve !  ***

10-4

Until next time.....

"County Recurrent" News
http://CountyRecurrent.blogspot.com

(All photos and videos by & © Steve Hotchkiss. Used here with permission.)

***   ***   ***

No comments: