Lots of rain and wind this past weekend on LACo beaches. Below are some photos from Saturday and Sunday, March 17th and 18th, 2012... Sunday was highlighted by brutal onshore winds.
Saturday, March 17, 2012: Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Below, OLS Eric Robinson on patrol late in the morning on Santa Monica South with lots of wind and rain falling...
(1) "Pico-Kenter Storm Drain Run Off: The Video"
(2) "SMS Tower #28 Storm Drain Run Off: The Video"
(3) Venice North St. Patrick's Day Rain Storm: The Video
(4) Completely Soaked At Navy St.: The Video
(5) Pelican Recon: The Video
(6) Flock of Pelicans Over Ocean Park: The Video
Below, LACo Recurrent (Ret.)/Santa Monica Firefighter, Adrian Crook, at Central Section HQ!...
Sunday, March 18, 2012
*** Video Alert !
(1) Santa Monica North Bird Chasing: The Video
Below, OLS Eric Wylie retrieves a buoy that washed up onshore on Santa Monica North late this afternoon...
End of shift at WRHQ and vehicles being parked inside HQ...
(All photos by & Copyright Will Maguire 2012. All Rights Reserved.)
Until next time.....
"County Recurrent" News
Service • Training • Commitment
*** Keeping the County Recurrent "in the loop"..... whether he/she likes it or NOT ! ***
DISCLAIMER: County Recurrent is not affiliated with nor sponsored by LACOLA or LACoFD.
*** PLEASE forward to other Recurrents, past and present, so that we can add them to our mailing list. ***
***** ***** ***** ***** *****