Monday, July 10, 2017

Venice JG's at Venice Pier!...

Dateline: 4 pm, Monday, July 10, 2017 at the Venice Pier... After I parked my car and walked toward the Pier, I noticed a large group of paddlers outside the surf line on the south side of the pier. It became clear shortly that these were the Venice JG's!... so I hustled out to near the end of the pier with my point and shoot Nikon Coolpix in hand and my iPad...

Here are the photos and videos of this short photo op!

In the mix below besides a bunch of Venice JG's are three LACo OL's/JG Instructors including Tyler and Toby Contarsy, as well as Wadley.


And there is Toby right in the middle in the photo below:






 And I got Wadley's attention and he waved a shaka!




*** Video Alert ! ***

Venice JG Paddlers: The Video

     https://youtu.be/iM2hzTFgx70

South side of the pier views below...




North side of the pier views below...





Veteran OLS Scott DeBoer, below, on duty at the PIER tower!...



On duty above and below at Buccaneer on the south side of the Pier is none other than Veteran LACo OL Joe Decker!




And as I was leaving, I looked back and noticed one of our Baywatch rescue boats quickly heading toward Marina Del Rey with the JG group of paddlers well inside waving to them and hoping for a shower... but no luck because they were evidently on "a call"...

*** Video Alert ! ***

Baywatch Passing the Venice JG's: The Video

     https://youtu.be/U_mW6FTtCVk

===

10-4

Until next time.....


"County Recurrent' News
http://CountyRecurrent.blogspot.com

(All photos and videos by & Copyright Will Maguire 2017.)

***   ***   ***

No comments: